Hermelock manhole covers are made of Polyurethane, reinforced with fiberglass with matching frame made of reinforced Polypropylene. Waterwork covers Hermelock with adjustable frames (height margin 98mm) are suitable to be installed onto round synthetic chambers/tubes (PVC/HDPE).
- Watertight to drainage water by double siphon system.
- Resisting loads according to the standards EN-124 class B-125
- Anti slippery design with little noise
- A smell-proof sealing (Double siphoning system)
- A locking system in 2 points
- Colour: Black
Place of installation
Group 2, class B125 →see EN124.
For use in car parks and pedestrian areas where only occasional vehicular access is likely.
- Full watertightness and gas tightness can be obtained by putting additional sealing.
- Marking/logo on request
- Key KE1